Kenton LNDR Line Driver MIDI Range Extender
Arriving Soon We're expecting more shortly!
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The Kenton LNDR allows users to control MIDI devices from up to 1,640 feet away. That’s over 33x what standard MIDI cables are capable of.
With the LNDR, MIDI is sent to each direction simultaneously. Just connect a standard CAT5 cable to initiate the transfer.
- Control MIDI devices from up to 1640 feet away!
- Compact size!
- Power: 9V to 12V DC (regulated or unregulated)
- We will include the correct power supply according to the delivery address
- Dimensions: 100 x 46 x 32 mm (each unit)
- Weight: 110g (each unit, excluding power supply)
- MIDI: 1 x In, 1 x Out on each unit (standard 5 pin DIN connectors)
- Range: 500 metres between master & slave over CAT5e cable
- Power Supply: Supplied with unit
- Interconnect: CAT5 cable required with RJ45 connectors. Note the LNDR requires exclusive use of the CAT5 cable
Kenton LNDR Line Driver MIDI Range Extender Reviews