The Super Mod Workstation from Keeley Engineering is veritable powerhouse of layered modulation and multi-effects. With two layers of modulation each with eight different modulation types and controls for Level, Rate, Depth and Morph, as well as a tap tempo footswitch for Mod 1 and Exp control for Mod 2, the Super Mod Workstation is capable of a multitude of rich layered effects and could easily take a spot as a centerpeice in any serious pedalboard.
- Two banks of eight legendary effects. Super Fidelity. Super Compact.
- The Super Mod Workstation has Tap Tempo for Mod Bank One, and external expression control on Mod Bank Two.
- Super Mod Workstation effects include:
- Tremolo w/triangle to sine waveform control
- Harmonic Tremolo w/presence tone control
- Filter Trem w/oscillator and random control
- Phaser w/feedback control
- ADT w/blend control
- Rotary Cabinet Sim w/treble horn control
- Digital Delay
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Chorus/Vibrato w/blend control
- Flanger w/positive or negative feedback
- Hall Reverb
- Plate Reverb
- Tap Tempo on Modulation Bank 1
- Expression Control on Bank 2
Questions on Super Mod Workstation Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Accepts standard 9v center negative power adapter