The Monterey from Keeley Engineering evokes the classic 60's psychedelic festival of its namesake, and then some. With two channels of effects, one for fuzz and one for modulation, each with plenty enough options to keep you swirling in a tripped out tunnel of guitar love for days. The modulation portion has controls for Level, Depth, and Rate, while the fuzz has controls for Fuzz and Level. The Octave knob has different functions depending on what mode the pedal is in.
The Monterey is breathtaking and diverse, providing users with everything from auto-wah to fuzz and rotary or octave shifted chorus and everything in between.
- Multi-effects pedal based around Jimi's legendary tones
- Rotary speaker, vibe, and autowah modulation onboard
- The fuzz circuit is full sounding and touch sensitive
- Variable octave up and down
- Expression pedal input can control mod speed or manual wah
- Rotary cabinet simulation can be used with the rate turned off
Questions on Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibratto Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Accepts standard 9v center negative power adapter