The JoMoX T-Rackonizer is an experimental filter network Eurorack module descended from the infamous T-Resonator. Comprised of two resonant T-ladder filters, a digital delay, envelope follower, and LFO, the T-Rackonizer uses complex internal feedback between these "nodes" to create both familiar and completely new sounds.
The T-Rackonizer features eight different internal algorithms using unique delay structures and feedback routings, each with their own character and ideal uses. T-rackonizer can sound like anything between traditional tape echoes and screeching feedback tones. An internal LFO and envelope follower offer dynamic modulation of the filter feedback network, allowing musical control over even its gnarliest states.
The T-rackonizer has both stereo input and output and adjustable input gain, allowing easy interfacing of external instruments and sound generators with a line level output.
- Two analog T-ladder 24 dB/oct resonant lowpass filters
- Internal filter & delay feedback network
- Eight different delay, wave guide, and structure algorithms with delays ranging from < 1 millisecond to 1 second
- Internal retriggerable sine wave LFO; audio input can act as waveshaper for LFO
- Mono or stereo input & output
- Internal preamp for line level HiZ input
Questions on T-Rackonizer Filter Matrix - 26HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 26 HP
- depth: 23mm
- ~130mA on +12V, ~70mA on -12V, 5V not used