Just about 2 years after its release, JHS has upgraded the Panther Cub to Version 1.5. The Cub is still the same great analog delay you have come to know... but now with a minor internal design revision which makes it even better.
The Panther Cub is a delay pedal with a True Bucket Brigade delay that has the tone and options to cover any style, any use, and any player. The Panther Cub Delay is our most anticipated pedal to date with it’s groundbreaker feature set including “tap tempo control” that lives within an all analog 1000 milliseconds of delay time!
- V1.5 now has longer repeats without runaway
- Smooth Vintage style runaway without clicking
- More ambient availability in v. 1.5
- Almost infinite repeats now available
- A versatile bucket-brigade based 100% all analog delay pedal.
- 8 x 3208 bucket brigade delay chips allow for delay lengths up to 1,000 milliseconds.
- Soft-touch tap tempo capabilities to lock your delay to the groove.
- Rhythmic divisions of quarter notes, eighth notes, dotted eighth notes, and triplets for various rhythmic relationships.
- Onboard modulation with speed and depth controls allows for shifting ones while staying locked to the beat.
- Internal ROAR switch provides 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity.
- EFX Loop that lets you add external effects to the delay trail.
- Dedicated Dry Out lets you split your signal to the rest of your pedal rig.
- Assignable expression gives control of Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, and Mod Speed settings via internal switch.
- Tap Input/Output allows for tempo sync between devices with an external tap controller or tap slaving.
- True bypass.
Questions on Panther Cub v1.5 Analog Delay Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Maximum Delay Time: 1 second (1000ms)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, Effects loop 1/4" TRS return
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" Dry out, Effects loop 1/4" TRS send
- Height 1.2"
- Width 4.7"
- Depth 3.7"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: PC