The JHS Angry Charlie V3 is a force to be reckoned with in the world of high gain pedals. It convincingly and accurately portrays JCM800 tones with ease.
For controls it has Volume, Drive, Bass, Mids and Treble. The Volume acts like the master volume control on an amp. The Drive knob adjusts the amount of overdrive in the signal path. New to the V3 are the Bass, Mids and Treble knobs. These controls help to accurately recreate the sound of a full Marshall style tone stack. These controls all act as both a boost and a cut.
- Overdrive-distortion pedal that emulates the Marshall JCM800
- Volume control acts like the master volume on an amplifier
- Drive knob controls the amount of dirt or overdrive
- Bass, Mids, and Treble controls replicate a full Marshall-style tone stack
Questions on Angry Charlie V3 Overdrive Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Standard 9V DC Negative power
- Dimensions 2.2"x4.3"x1.5"