In a world full of reverb pedals we are proud to offer up a highly tweak-able, versatile, inspiring and cost effective solution for any situation your gig might throw at you. The heart of the Alpine's design is the idea that you can have a reverb pedal that is straight forward, easy to use, but also extremely powerful in its functions all while still very approachable without requiring a degree in computer engineering to dial in a great sound.
- Reverb control is essentially a wet/dry mix knob that lets you set the perfect balance and feel to how saturated the effect feels.
- Highs control functions like a high-pass filter. Highs roll off and let you darken or brighten the overall effect when its engaged.
- Depth control adjusts the size or space of the reverb.
- Shift knob is possibly the most useful of them all as it basically allows two settings on the fly. When you engage the "shift' footswitch on the right you also engage the "Shift" knob that is a second "Reverb" control.
- FX Loop within the pedal allows you to add any variety of sound to the reverb!
- Buffered Bypass allows the reverberated signal to trail off instead of abruptly ending.
Questions on Alpine Reverb Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power
- Power Consumption around 100mA
- Measures 4.7"x3.7"x1.2"