ISP Technologies Decimator II G String
The Decimator II G String Noise Reduction pedal is the go-to cure for noisy signals. It was designed with professional use in mind, creating a no-shortcuts solution to one of the most common problems in pedalboards. The revised design allows it to work in any situation, after high gain pedals or preamps, or in FX loops. With two Decimators, they can be linked with an 1/8" patch cable to create a stereo channel of noise reduction. For those traveling around and experiencing issues with certain outlets, or those looking to keep their signals controlled even when using the gnarliest of distortions, the Decimator II G String is the solution.
Decimator II G String Features
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +12dbu
- Effective Noise Reduction: greater than 60db
- Dynamic Range: greater than 100db
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .05% typical –
- Power consumption: 35mA @9VDC
- Release response: Program dependent based on Time Vector Processing
Questions on Decimator II G String Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Size: 6" x 3" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.8 pounds