The IsoAcoustics ‘ISO-L8R430’ (Single) is a large-sized isolation stand for Studio Monitors and Instrument Amplifiers that prevents the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces by effectively isolating the speaker. By allowing the speaker to perform in free space, it's able to sound the way it was intended. The tilt angle of the ISO-L8R430 is adjustable to optimize positioning relative to the listener. The stand can be assembled and reconfigured repeatedly to establish the ideal position.
The ISO-L8R430 isolator measures 17" in width and 9" in depth and is designed to support large studio monitors and musical instrument amplifiers weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Patented “Floating” Architecture for audio image stabilizing
- Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
- Tighter Bass Response and more Openness throughout entire frequency range
- Provides stronger phantom images
- Accommodates large monitors and instrument amplifiers with weights of up to 100 lbs
- Features variable tilt adjustments
Questions on ISO-L8R430 Studio Monitor Isolator (Single)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- W x D x H: 17” x 9” x 5”