The IsoAcoustics ‘ISO-L8R200SUB’ (Single) prevents the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speaker/subwoofer. By allowing the speaker to perform in free space, it is able to sound the way it was intended.
The ISO-L8R200SUB isolator measures 7.8" wide by 10" deep and 4" high with a fixed height and tilt. It can be used as a single unit for most subwoofers, or combined with additional units for larger subs.
- Patented “Floating” Architecture for audio image stabilizing
- Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
- Tighter Bass Response and more Openness throughout entire frequency range
- Provides stronger phantom images
- Accommodates Subwoofers and speaker cabinets with weights of up to 75 lbs
- Fixed Height and Tilt
Questions on ISO-L8R200SUB Subwoofer Isolator (Single)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- W x D x H: 7.8” x 10” x 4”