The IsoAcoustics ‘ISO-L8R155’ (Pair) prevent the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speakers. By allowing the speakers to perform in free space, they are able to sound the way they were intended. The height and tilt angle of the ISO-L8R155 is adjustable to optimize positioning relative to the listener. The included 2 sets of height tubing along with 2 sets of end-plug pairs provide 14 steps of height adjustment. The different combinations are used to tilt the speakers up and down. The stands can be assembled and reconfigured repeatedly to establish their ideal positions.
The ISO-L8R155 isolators are designed to support medium-sized monitor speakers no heavier than 35 pounds. They can be set to raise speakers either 3” or 8" from the supporting surface.
- Patented “Floating” Architecture for audio image stabilizing
- Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
- Tighter Bass Response and more Openness throughout entire frequency range
- Provides stronger phantom images
- Accommodates medium-sized monitors with weights of up to 35 lbs
- 2 Different Height Configurations: 3” or 8”
- Up to 14 variations of height and tilt adjustments
Questions on ISO-L8R155 Studio Monitor Isolators (Pair)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- W x D: 6.1” x 7.5”
- Height Configurations: 3” or 8”