The Iotine Core is an analog mixing tool designed to allow flexible sound shaping for a recording or live environment. The IC is ideal for breaking up a track for creative sound design and mixing.
The dual VCF channels can be used for dynamic filtering, as well as to split and mix the sound by frequency. 14 analog saturation circuits are available for adding character and texture, as well as creating a unique space within the mix. The IC features 3 separate processing layers that each includes a Filter, VCA, and a selection of Saturation circuits. Both channels feature a smooth 12db VCF, ideal for audio filtering and reminiscent of 12db synth filters but with very low noise and full frequency range.
The dual channel SAT selection with variable DRIVE offers rich texture and intensity circuits designed to alter sound density through a range of analog techniques.
Dynamic movement of frequency and amplitude of the layers is a base design feature of the IC. The movement is derived from envelopes that are triggered by the input, resulting in organic and flexible modulation that conforms to the sound and creates a living animation that pulls out or pushes down elements of the sound. Further processing can be applied by separating the layers on output from the IC, allowing external mixing and effecting options that expand the unit into an incredibly flexible processing system.
- ENV x2
- H-AR envelope with full HOLD / ATTACK / RELEASE / THRESHOLD
- Intricate triggering from audio source
- ENV triggering from INPUT 1/2, or VCF
- EXT TRIG allows triggering from a separate audio source
- FILTER x2
- 12db VCF
- variable Q saturation in conjunction with the IN control
- Full range Filter MOD from envelope in both normal and inverse polarity
- External MOD from audio or voltage control source
- SAT x2
- 6 SAT circuits
- variable drive allows for a range of saturation per circuit
- Circuits allow for thickening and various textures to be created
- VCA x2
- Functions as an Expander/gate or compressor
- variable mod depth with both normal and inverse polarity
- Flexible gating effects from ENV
- AUDIO routing from INPUT1/SAT1/SAT2
- FILTER with LP/BP/HP and open Q
- OCTAVE AND DIVISION circuits
- VCA with Normal and Inverse MOD from ENV 1/2 or direct waveform MOD from SAT 1/2
Questions on Iotine Core 2 Sound Processor
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Balanced/Unbalanced 1/4" Inputs/Outputs
- MIX out