The Intellijel Dubmix contains some of the most sought-after mixing features in Eurorack. The mixer features a clickless muting circuit designed by David Dixon, immaculate VCAs, and soft clipping on all input and summing busses. Arguably, its two best features are per-channel CV panning and its VC Master Aux Send and stereo aux returns, which can be used to create massive, complex mixes.
The unit is expandable with the Dubmix Aux Expander and Dubmix Mini Expander, and connects to the Intellijel uJack via header on the reverse side of the module.
- 4 inputs, each with 6dB gain and soft clipping
- VC Pan for each input channel
- VC Aux send for each input channel (with pre and post switch)
- Illuminated CLICKLESS mute buttons for each channel (special circuit design by David Dixon)
- VC Master level
- VC Master AUX A send
- Stereo AUX returns
- Dedicated output for sum of muted channels
- Stereo Master Output
- 4 stage VU meter with switches to select monitoring of Aux A bus or Mute Bus.
- Soft clipping on all summed input and output busses.
- Header to connect master output via cable to uJack
- 3 pin header to chain other Dubmix together (input and output)
Questions on DubMix 4 CH Stereo VC Mixer - 28HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 28 HP
- Depth: 47mm
- Current Draw: 280mA @ +12V, 275mA @ -12V