Intellijel's Dual ADSR circuit is based in part on the Roland SH-101 / System100m design with several enhancements. Sliders were used to maintain the aesthetic of the Roland style.
- Manual GATE buttons
- Three timing ranges: (1 second, 10second, 1minute A/D times)
- Normal and inverted outputs
- End of Decay (EOD) logic output
- Cycle mode (which GATE logic control)
- Retrig input (allows re-triggering of the envelope if source gate held high)
- Dynamic control of the envelope output level (each ADSR is routed through a linear VCA and the control is normalled to +5V via the LEVEL jack. You can patch another control source like an LFO or VELOCITY level from a keyboard to this jack.
Questions on Dual ADSR - 14HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 38mm
- Current Draw: 60mA @ +12V, 49mA @ -12V