Intellijel Dixie II+
Intellijel’s Dixie II+ is a plus-sized variant of the famous Dixie II. Like it’s smaller sibling, the Dixie II+ features a triangle core oscillator, but adds numerous features that make it even more versatile. The Dixie II functions well as a primary oscillator or as a companion to other Intellijel titans like the Rubicon and the Shapeshifter.
- 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning.
- Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
- Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
- Pulse width control with attenuator.
- Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
- Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
- 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.
Dixie II+ Demo
For this patch, two Dixie II+'s were mixed together using the Quadratt 1U, with Saw, Square, Zigzag, and Sub outputs. The mix of this is then fed into the Polaris filter/phaser. This is then fed into the Quad VCA, with the volume controlled by Envelope 2 of the Dual ADSR. The Planar is then used to control the cutoff of the filter, as well as the resonance amount. The final output is fed through the Digiverb 1U, and the Line Out 1U.
Questions on Dixie II+ VCO - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Current Draw: TBA