Intellijel's Dixie II has all the great qualities and features of the original Dixie but has been made a bit wider (6hp instead of 4hp) for better spacing and is now skiff friendly. the panel knobs are bolted on and the jacks have more space between them.
This oscillator makes a perfect modulation source to pair with any VCF, VCO or modulation source. It's compact size means it won't fill up your eurorack system.
- Triangle Core (superior for musical fm sounds)
- Hi Range (VCO): 1hz to 24khz
- Lo Range (LFO): 0.01hz (100 seconds) to 240hz
- Precise pitch tracking within 0.1% over 8 octaves
- 6 waveforms, including: triangle, sine, sawtooth, pulse (with pwm), square (50% duty cycle), and a unique “zigzag” waveform.
- Reversing sync (which can be made into soft sync with an external vca or attenuator)
- Jumper on pcb to select center or edge triggered pwm
- Header on pcb for connecting master voice controller (e.g. control of multiple dixies in a polyphonic configuration)
Questions on Dixie II VCO - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Width: 6 HP
Power: 42mA @ +12V, 37mA @ -12V