This module allows you to interface your Eurorack modular system to the pro balanced line level world (+4dBu). You can send and return to rack mount/desktop fx units, patch to external line level instruments like synths and drum machines, interface to a DAW and much more.
- 2 x Balanced TRS 1/4″ to Eurorack modular level input paths
- 2 x Eurorack modular level signals to Balanced TRS 1/4″ output paths
- 4 x six stage led VU meter to monitor all inputs and outputs simultaneously
- Uses high quality THATCorp balanced line drivers and receiver ICs.
- Input path has up to 20dB of gain which allows you to patch in low level consumer level signals and boost them. 0dB = 10Vpp (nominal Eurorack level)
- Output path steps a nominal Eurorack level (10Vpp) down to +4dBu with up to +6dB gain.
- Skiff friendly
Questions on Audio Interface II - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 10 HP
- Depth: 44mm
- Power: 50mA @ +12V (120mA max with all 24 LEDs on), 50mA @ -12V