NOTE: The 1U row in this case is only compatible with Intellijel 1U modules. Pulp Logic, Synthrotek and Vermona 1U modules are not compatible with this case.
Intellijel 4U cases are made of high quality extruded aluminum to be light and strong. They have a eurorack 3U row on the bottom and a 1U row for utility modules on the top. Modules are mounted to a threaded insert that uses M3 screws, so yo don't have to deal with sliding nuts. The top, bottom and back of the case have slots for M3 nuts or hex head bolts, so you can use the rows to attach things to the case, the rubber feet that the module stands on go in these slots so you can put them where you like. The inside of the case also has a set of rails that the power supply can be slid around on, so you never have to worry about a power cable being too short and not reaching your power supply.
This 42HP case comes with an Intellijel TPS30W MINI power distribution board mounted in the case and connected to a power input jack and switch on the side of the case. A 40W Meanwell PSU comes with it to power the TPS30W. The TPS30W has connections for 10 modules and produces 1.2 amps on both the positive and negative 12V rails as well as 0.5 Amps on the 5V rail.
- Single row Eurorack module space (3U) with additional 1U row along the top for mounting all sorts of essential utility modules
- Super strong extruded aluminum design
- Highly resilient surface finish that has been anodized and sandblasted
- Threaded inserts allow for modules to be mounted with standard M3 screws, no sliding nuts!
- Pairs of slots run along the three sides of the case. Each slot is sized to allow for M3 nuts or M3 Hex Head bolts to slide in the space. Perfect for attaching all sorts of interesting accessories and linking together multiple cases (both coming soon!)
- A pair of custom extruded rubber “feet” come fitted on the bottom slots of the case. This rubber can be slid out when you remove an end cheek and then positioned on the front side of the case so that you can stand the cases vertically.
- Power supply is mounted to a pair of inside bottom rails and can be re-positioned by loosening the fastening nuts and sliding the whole assembly left or right
- Options to mount power entry and switch on the side cheek or in a 1U panel (optional extra cheeks without switch/jack holes are available)
- Comes with TPS30W MINI and Meanwell 40W PSU
Questions on 4U 42HP Powered Case
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Case
- Width: 42HP
- Height: 4U (one 3U and one 1U row)
- Depth: 70mm, 53mm above highest part of bus board
- +12V Current: 1.2A
- -12V Current: 1.2A
- +5V Current: 0.5A