Troika, from Instruo, is a triple oscillator for Eurorack Synthesizers. It lends itself to beefy keyboard tones with the 1V/oct inputs normalled to each other. Although extremely useful to use it as one sound source, each oscillator can also be used independently for three independent sounds. Each oscillator has sync inputs, and linear FM inputs with attenuation. There is a waveform switch which provides a slider from Sine to Triangle, or Saw to Square. Individual outputs as well as a mix output allow for any configuration, along with individual level control knobs.
- Three all analogue oscillators
- 1V/octave, Coarse, Fine controls
- Toggle switches for cascading 1V/octave CV to lower oscillator as normal connection
- Oscillator sync
- Linear FM
- Selectable faders for crossfading between waveforms
- Individual oscillator outputs
- Summed output with level controls
Questions on Troika Triple Oscillator - 32HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 32HP
- Depth: < 1"
- Current Draw: 110mA@+12V, 100mA@-12V