The Impact LX61+ is an update to the LX61 which adds multi color LEDs to the drum pads and indicator LEDs for the mode on the other controls as well as labeled default mapping. The drum pads have also been updated to make them easier to play.
The keys are full size piano style to protect from dust getting into the keyboard, but they have a medium synth action and 4 velocity curves or constant velocity settings so you can set the keyboard to work best with your play style. There are octave switching and transpose buttons right above the pitch bend and mod wheels that are within easy reach while playing.
There are 9 30mm faders 9 midi buttons and 8 encoders for controlling setting on your synth or DAW. There are pre mapped settings for 11 of the most popular DAWs so you don't have to spend time programming in midi setups. There are instrument and mixer control presets as well as transport control. If you want to use the Impact LX61+ with midi learn there are 2 switchable presets so you can switch between control modes.
The 8 drum pads can be mapped to any midi note or control setting and used as either triggers or toggles. 4 color LEDs light up the edges of the pads to indicate which mapping is currently loaded on the pads.
The Impact LX61+ has a USB port for power and midi, a footswitch jack and on on/off switch. The keyboard is powered over USB so you only need to connect one cable to it. It is also compatible with Apple iPads if you use the camera connection kit.
It comes with Bitwig 8 track which it has integrated controls for, and it also has integrated controls for Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One
- 61 note velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Transpose shift buttons
- 8 potentiometers
- 9 30mm faders
- 9 assignable buttons
- 6 dedicated transport buttons
- 5 preset locations store control settings
- Page button (for Nektar DAW Integration only)
- Nektar DAW Integration for major DAWs
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- Each pad LED illuminated with 4 color options: Green, Yellow, Orange and Red
- 4 velocity curves plus 3 fixed
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 4 pad maps
- Clips and Scenes LED buttons
- Comes with Bitwig 8 track
Questions on Impact LX61+ USB MIDI Controller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 38"(L) x 10 1/2"(D) 3 "(H)
- Weight: 9 Lbs