Continuing their line of astonishingly flexible MIDI interfaces, iConnectivity has introduced the new mio4: a half-rack MIDI interface hosting up to four devices. With support for DIN MIDI, USB MIDI, and network MIDI, the mio4 is an awesome tool for syncing your setup.
Like all of iConnectivity's revolutionary MIDI interfaces, the mio4 allows for communication between any generation of MIDI device, even offering support for MIDI communication between two computers. The mio4 eliminates the need for elaborate chains of MIDI mergers, filters, and splitters by operating as the central hub for your setup: be it a studio of vintage synthesizers, a multi-laptop collaborative group, or anything inbetween.
The mio4 does operate standalone; the available configuration software for Mac and PC allows creation of complex routing, merging, and filtering presets for whatever situation you could come across. The mio4 makes easy work of complex configurations, making your studio and performances run more smoothly than ever.
- 4 in / 4 out 5-pin MIDI DIN ports
- USB Host Port allows USB MIDI Class-Compliant devices (attach a USB hub to run up to 8devices on the Host Port!)
- Works with up to 2 computers at the same time (or 6 over your Wi-Fi or Ethernet network, whoa)
- Completely Class-Compliant...plug and play!
- PC/Mac compatible; configuration software available for PC and Mac
- 48 user-configurable 16-channel ports available
Questions on mio4 MIDI Interface
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Mac: OSX 10.8 or higher
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- iOS: requires Camera Connection Kit (CCK), compatible with CoreMIDI apps
- Width: 214 mm / 8.43 in
- Depth: 140 mm / 5.51 in
- Height: 37 mm / 1.46 in
- Weight: 965 g / 2.13 lbs