iConnectivity's mio2 is an awesome solution for on-the-go MIDI interfacing, allowing connection to up to two MIDI devices and two computers simultaneously. Allowing complex configurations of MIDI routing, merging, and filtering, the mio2 is a powerful choice for any musician trying to get their studio or performance rig in sync.
With Mac/PC compatible configuration software and ten user-configurable MIDI ports, it becomes clear that the mio2 is far more powerful than its tiny footprint might lead you to believe.
- 2 in / 2 out 5-pin MIDI DIN ports
- Works with up to 2 computers at the same time
- Completely Class-Compliant...plug and play!
- PC/Mac compatible; configuration software available for PC and Mac
- 10 user-configurable 16-channel ports available
Questions on mio2 MIDI Interface
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Mac: OSX 10.8 or higher
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- iOS: requires Camera Connection Kit (CCK), compatible with CoreMIDI apps
- Width: 214 mm / 8.43 in
- Depth: 140 mm / 5.51 in
- Height: 37 mm / 1.46 in
- Weight: 965 g / 2.13 lbs