Continuing their line of astonishingly flexible MIDI interfaces, iConnectivity has produced their flagship mio10: a rackmount MIDI interface hosting up to ten devices. With support for DIN MIDI, USB MIDI, and network MIDI, the mio10 is a breakthrough for synchronizing elaborate MIDI setups.
Like all of iConnectivity's revolutionary MIDI interfaces, the mio10 allows for communication between any generation of MIDI device, even offering support for MIDI communication between two computers. The mio10 eliminates the need for elaborate chains of MIDI mergers, filters, and splitters by operating as the central hub for your setup: be it a studio of vintage synthesizers, a multi-laptop collaborative group, or anything inbetween.
The mio10 does operate standalone; the available configuration software for Mac and PC allows creation of complex routing, merging, and filtering presets for whatever situation you could come across. The mio10 makes easy work of complex configurations, making your studio and performances run more smoothly than ever.
- 10 in / 10 out 5-pin MIDI DIN ports
- USB Host Port allows USB MIDI Class-Compliant devices (attach a USB hub to run up to 10 devices on the Host Port!)
- Works with up to 2 computers at the same time
- Completely Class-Compliant...plug and play!
- Ethernet Network MIDI supported
- PC/Mac compatible; configuration software available for PC and Mac
- 56 user-configurable 16-channel ports available
Questions on mio10 MIDI Interface
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Mac: OSX 10.8 or higher
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- iOS: requires Camera Connection Kit (CCK), compatible with CoreMIDI apps
- Width: 19" standard rack size
- Height: 1U (1.75")
- Includes: one standard USB B cable, one 9V 18W power supply with interchangeable blades for NA, EU, UK, and AU