Switch between a pair of input sources quietly.
The Radial Engineering HotShot ABo balanced line output selector does the work of setting the path you want for your sound between 2 destinations. The completely passive HotShot ABo does not require powering of any type to work its latching switch.
The multi-purpose HotShot ABo simplifies on-off and diversion control over audio signals. Radial outfits the selector with useful features such as grounding options and level adjustments to conform to a wide variety of applications.
Critical to its performance is the HotShot ABo's rugged 14-gauge steel construction and ultra compact footprint. Use your HotShot ABo in the most demanding professional applications while enjoying years of trouble-free performance.
The Radial HotShot ABo can be used in a variety of applications including driving 2 channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing; to divert a mic from the PA system to the monitors or intercom; for temporarily muting the audio signal such as when coughing; and for talkback mic control.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the Radial Engineering HotShot ABo is made tough for years of trouble free performance and is backed with a 3-year transferable warranty.
- On-stage line output signal AB redirector
- Toggle switch for one-push operation
- Pads allow using devices with different signal levels
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
Questions on HotShot ABo Line Output Selector
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Circuit Type: Passive, true-bypass
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Switch type: Latching
- Dynamic range: Unlimited
- Ground lift: Pin-1 on input B
- Pad: -15dB on both inputs
- Toggle: Selects between input A or B
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable