NOTE: This is for a DIY project and will require assembly. Listing includes PCB + FRONT PANEL + ALL NECESSARY COMPONENTS TO ASSEMBLE. This is a full kit.
Due to the nature of DIY projects, no returns allowed on kits that have been attempted to be assembled or with missing components.
The ACXsynth MIDI2CV is a DIY kit for a MIDI to CV and gate interface. Featuring two poly modes and mono mode, four CV outputs, 4 gate outputs, and a sync output, this is an ideal module to communicate between a modular system and a midi keyboard, or drum machine etc.
- DIY Kit comes with all needed components
- 12bit DACs with high quality Intersil opamps for great CV accuracy
- Monophonic mode offers full control of one voice (mod, pitch wheel, etc.) as well as sequencer control (start/stop, reset, sync)
- Split and duophonic modes accessible through advanced features
- Sync output emits MIDI clock pulses for driving sequencers
- MIDI channel auto-learn at startup means no configuration if only basic functionality is desired
Questions on ACXsynth MIDI2CV MIDI CV/Gate Interface - 8HP DIY Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 55mm DEEP
- +80mA, -15mA
- DIY Kit soldering required