HDH6 stands for Horizontal Diode High-pass with 6 poles in the transfer function, which means a maximum slope of 36 db/octave.
This filter is contructed as a true dual filter containing two identical and independent filters A and B. Each filter, A and B, provides 4 simultaneous outputs with different slopes, which are clearly different in sound. By mixing and/or subtracting and/or sharing of the overall 8 outputs one obtain mighty musical, creative possibilities. The module is designed with a width of 19 PU (part units, 1 PU=5.08mm) for installation into a 3 HU (height units) modular rack with a built in ±12 V power supply.
Furthermore the module is equipped with CV (Control Voltage)-inputs for cutoff-frequency (FREQ) and resonance (RESO), separately for each channel that true and independent dual/stereo audio operating is possible.
Design and implementation meet highest technical standards concerningusability, sound quality, and electromagnetic immunity. The entire design andproduction work was done in Germany.
- Control knob for Input A and Input B: Attenuates incoming audio between -∞ dB and 0 dB.
- Freq Control: Adjusts the cutoff frequency for both channels between 2Hz and 42 kHz.
- Det B Control: Detunes the cutoff frequency of VCF B over ±3.6 octaves.
- Reso Control: Adjusts the resonance of the phaser (Q-factor) between zero (1) and self-oscillation (∞) for both filters.
- Det B control – "detunes" the resonance (Q-Faktor) of VCF B about ± 1/3of the total range
- 6dB, 12dB, 18dB, and 24/36 dB filter slopes available for both filters.
Questions on HDH6 Dual Multislope High-Pass Filter - 19HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 19 HP
- Power: +12V/-12V @ 200mA
- Weight: 200 grams; .44 lbs
- Module Depth: 1.45 inches; 37mm