All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
The harp is one of the oldest and most widespread musical instruments known to man, and its typical playing technique, the broken playing of chords, was derived from the name of the instrument itself - arpeggio. The modern, double action pedal instrument Harp 1 was played by Ruth Rojahn, an internationally successful harp soloist. Apart from single notes in various playing styles it offers a wide range of arpeggios and an enormous wealth of glissandos, which are particularly brilliant and easy to use. The controller structure of the Vienna Instruments player allows for extremely flexible and quick access when switching between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real time. Playing the harp in real time on the keyboard has never been easier.
- Extended articulation list for the ultimate dynamics
- Up to 4 articulation groups per instrument
- 7,306 samples
Questions on Harps 1 Full
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 12.3 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster separate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard