All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
From naturally extracted and expanded soundscapes to full cinematic big-stage enhancement, Halo upmix delivers with intuitive ease, all the control you need to fine-tune your surround mix to perfection. With unique centre channel management, including switchable dialog extraction, Halo is perfect for all types of production from archive restoration and TV through to the full 7.1 Feature Film experience.
The 9.1 extension introduces additional vertical controls via an expanded user interface including control over Ltm and Rtm placement. An additional real-time analysis view is also included for the vertical dimension, showing energy distribution of the output audio.
The enhanced upmix algorithm allows for simultaneous use of all the original features including dialog isolation and individual channel output control.
- Stereo to 5.1 & 7.1 upmix; LCR, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, & 7.1
- Stereo to 9.1 Extension; 7.1.2 (L, C, R, Ls, Rs, Lsr, Rsr, Ltm, Rtm, LFE)
- Preserves character of original audio
- No artificial reverb, chorus or delays introduced to downmix
- Full access to all surround balances
- Coherent spatial upmix
- 'Exact' downmix mode
- In-place downmix audition
- Neural network dialog extraction
- Low frequency energy dispersal
- Clear phantom vs hard centre control
- Clear visual feedback representing surround panorama
- Workflow enhancing direct control over upmix parameters
- Full LFE control options
Questions on NUGEN Halo Upmix with 9.1 Extension
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only
- The AAX surround support requires Protools HD
- The Halo Upmix 9.1 Extension currently supports Avid Protools (AAX) & Steinberg Nuendo (VST3) for Windows and OSX
Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
- Surround capable DAW / NLE