All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Described by Spitfire's team of composers as a 'secret weapon' created, morphed and sequenced from a collection of 'found' glass, metal and crockery including 'tuned' arrays played by percussion giant Paul Clarvis on our 'dry' stage. Worked into our uber-tweakable eDNA interface for out-of-the-box satisfaction, stimulation and inspiration. This is tuned percussion from another world...
- 45 different glass and steel objects struck, bowed and beaten in various ways
- Contains over 235 hand curated presets, epic cinematic rhythms and systems, disturbed morphs, beautiful hand blown pads and tweaked raw sounds
- All housed in Spitfire’s own eDNA engine, providing further morphing options to adapt their sonic nature
Questions on Spitfire Glass & Steel
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Kontakt Full Required
- 3,153 Samples
- 3.3 GB Uncompressed .wav
- 1.6 GB Disk Space Required
- 3.2 GB Disk Space Required During Install