All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
A software drum machine with inspirational sequencer, intuitive modulation, DCAM circuit-modelled synthesis and authentic old-school analogue punch. Tremor's dance drums, funky beatscapes, abstract machines and undiscovered sonic terrain are suited to all kinds of electronic, urban and experimental music.
Central to each of Tremor's 8 synthesis engines is a specialized DCAM-modelled percussion oscillator with harmonic partials akin to a drumskin's modes of vibration. The oscillator is mixed with a sub-oscillator and tuned noise source before being sculpted by modelled drive/filter/FX sections and razor-sharp envelopes. Tremor's diverse output includes classic kicks, snares, claps, organic hats and body-shaking subs alongside zaps, scrapes, textures and sounds that defy classification.
- Synthetic drum machine software
- DCAM-modelled synthesis and FX
- Specialised oscillator with drumskin vibration partials
- Filtering and drive with multiple responses
- Deep, intuitive TransMod modulation system
- Polyrhythmic pattern step-sequencer
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats & standalone version
Questions on Tremor Virtual Drum Machine
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53ghz (minimum)
- 2GB DDR2 RAM (minimum)
- Windows 7 or later / OSX 10.5.8 or later
- Internet connection for download/authorization
- Intel i5 2310 2.9ghz and higher (recommended)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM (recommended)