All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
BFD3 is the third generation of FXpansion's flagship software acoustic drum studio: new levels of realism and ground-breaking features in an intuitive redesigned engine.
With stunning new kits with mix-ready presets and modelling technology for tom resonance and cymbal swells, BFD3's audio engine delivers uncompromising detail while using lossless compression for efficiency. The revamped interface has a new mixer and sound browser for the easiest BFD experience yet.
BFD3's kits were recorded at two world-class studios with varied recording chains and room ambience making a huge amount of sounds possible. The library includes expressive articulations, a brushed kit and processed drum presets for fast custom kit-building. BFD3 also contains a powerful built-in environment for pattern creation and editing, complete with a range of performances by legendary drummers for effortless production of drum tracks indistinguishable from the real thing.
- 7 new kits recorded in 2 locations
- Includes dedicated rock, metal, jazz and brush kits
- More detail in less disk space
- Tom resonance and cymbal swell modelling
- Redesigned browser, streamlined workflow
- Faster, more efficient audio engine
- Extendable interface for larger screens
- New effects including reverb and DCAM EnvShaper
- Wide range of mix-ready presets with accompanying grooves
- Fully editable, improved groove engine
- Rudiments tool for easy groove construction
- Grooves by Steve Ferrone, Brooks Wackerman, Bobby Jarzombek, Peter Erskine & Stanton Moore courtesy of Platinum Samples
Questions on BFD3 Acoustic Drum Studio
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Minimum system specifications (for lower detail profiles)
- Core2Duo 2.0ghz (or equivalent)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 7200rpm mechanical hard disk or fast SSD
- Windows 7 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later
- Internet connection for authorization and downloads
- USB 2.0 port for installation
- Recommended for best results with higher detail settings:
- Quad-core processor or faster (Core2Quad, i3, i5, and i7, or equivalent)
- 3GB DDR3 RAM or higher
- Dedicated drive for audio content
- 3 install options: 18GB, 27GB or 55GB disk space required