The Fonitronik mh31 Voltage Controlled Modulator is an op amp-based ring modulator that can easily drift into fantastically noisy and dirty territory. Both the carrier and modulator channels have a level offset control and level CV input with attenuator for a variety of standard and nonstandard ring mod-style sounds.
Sending audio-rate signals into CV inputs can allow for superimposing of more than two signals. Also, because the module is fully DC coupled, use of slower voltages can result in ring-modulated fluctuating control voltages. With extended functionality not typical of a ring modulator and a sonic character all its own, the mh31 Voltage Controlled Modulator is a beast all its own.
- Atypical op-amp based design for unique, gritty character
- All inputs DC coupled for control voltage modification
- Level control for carrier and modulator input
- Attenuators for both Level CV inputs
Questions on mh31 Voltage Controlled Modulator - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel size: 8hp
- Maximum depth: 1.2 inches
- Current draw: +12mA/-12mA