Word is spreading fast about this boundary pushing, all analog, synth-glitch-fuzz envelope follower!
Glitched out pitch-mod growls with cerebrum piercing sqwuelches, angry-duck-funk quack, and gargling stutters are all just at the surface of the Flex's sonic potential.
Notable users include Adrian Belew, Nick Reinhardt, Jack White, and Ikey Owens
- Two switches: $ and &, control the sound of the filter. Now standard.
- Controls for Level, Focus, and Pump
- Only premium quality components on a hand-etched, hand-soldered PCB.
- Mechanical True-Bypass via heavy duty 3pdt footswitch
- Rugged construction using lightly polished, hand stamped, die cast enclosure
- Metal stepgaurd (30mm)
Questions on Flex Envelope Follower & Fuzz
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.2"; 119mm x 94mm x 30mm
- 9v DC center-negative barrel jack (Boss style)
- Draw: 30mA