The Expert Sleepers ‘FH-1 FaderHost’ is a USB MIDI Host module for Eurorack Systems. The FH-1 allows users to directly connect a USB MIDI controller to Modular Systems.
Using a suitable connector box such as an ‘iConnectMIDI2+’, a “USB MIDI controller” can also be an iPad or any old computer!
As well as simple direct control of the output CVs from MIDI CCs, the FH-1 also offers LFOs on each output, Step Sequencers, Polyphonic MIDI/CV Conversion, and much more!
The FH-1 can be expanded with the ‘FHX-1 Output Expander’ for a maximum of 64 outputs.
- USB MIDI Host Eurorack Module
- Compatible with Class Compliant USB MIDI Controllers
- Compatible with iPads and Computers through the use of a connector box such as an ‘iConnectMIDI2+’
- Type A USB Socket
- One Expansion header for connecting FHX-1 Output Expanders
- 2 Digital Inputs for Clocks etc (Trigger Voltage approximately 1.8V)
- 8 Analog Outputs with 14-bit Digital-to-Analog Conversion (Voltage Range is jumper selectable between ±5V, 0-10V, 0-5V)
Questions on FH-1 FaderHost USB MIDI Host - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 8 HP Width
- 43mm Depth
- Current Draw: 64mA @ +12V, 27mA @ -12V (Plus the required power of the attached USB Device)