Three parallel JFET fuzz circuits driven by a voltage controlled state variable filter with resonance control, mu-amp input stage and quite possibly, a wedgie.
In other words, this is one versatile fuzz box. The wide operating range of the frequency control, switchable resonance and the three drive pots allows this dweeb to go places you never thought possible. From extreme to relatively subtle; from super thin to ridiculously fat.
The Four Eyes Fuzz wasn't designed to sound like your favourite vintage fuzz. You might be able to tweak it to sound close, but it truly does its own thing.
- Freq controls the cutoff/center frequency of the filter
- Plenty of Volume
- Each Lo/Mid/Hi Pot drives the fuzz circuit of the appropriate band
- The 1/10/100/Q Switch controls the overall resonance of the filter
- 0-5V CV or Expression Pedal Input
Questions on Four Eyes Crossover Fuzz
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 2 Year Warranty from Fairfield Circuitry
- 9VDC (Center Negative) Power Supply
- Current Draw < 30 mA