All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
FabFilter Pro-C is a high quality compressor plug-in with various beautiful program dependent compression styles. Professionals will be delighted with the high quality sound, while the innovative interface makes compression easy to grasp for everyone.
Apart from its beautiful sound and character, you also get very flexible routing. In Expert mode, external side chain input is available and you can choose between mono, stereo, or mid/side processing with completely customizable channel linking and routing.
In addition to regular input, output and gain change meters, Pro-C offers a knee display and an animated compression display, which gives you a great insight in when, why, and how compression is applied to the audio signal
- Three different compressor styles
- Program dependent attack and release curves
- Zero latency click-free 64-bit internal processing
- External side chain
- 48 dB/oct HP and LP side chain filtering
- Large input, output, and gain change meters with different scale settings
- Auto Gain
- Auto Release
- Moving compression level display with customizable curves
- Active knee display
- Super-fast attack times
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Mid/side processing
- Ultra-flexible channel linking and routing
- Soft- and hard knee option
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
Questions on Pro-C 2 Compressor
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
System Requirements Windows
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
System Requirements Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor