All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
FabFilter Micro's single filter is smooth and creamy, yet easily turns into raw saturation and self-oscillation when tweaked using the interactive filter display. It features low-pass and high-pass shapes and an envelope follower to modulate the cut-off frequency.
With the individual Input Gain and Output Gain parameters, you can fully control the saturation of the internal filter, making FabFilter Micro not only ideally suited for basic filtering tasks, but also capable of beautiful distortion and analog saturation effects.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Includes the classic, analog-sounding filter from FabFilter One
- Low-pass and high-pass settings
- Envelope follower modulating the cut-off frequency
- Modern interface with large interactive filter display
- Input and output gain settings to control saturation
- Includes basic factory presets to get started right away
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- MIDI Learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation
- Full help file with interactive help hints
Questions on Micro Filter
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
System Requirements Windows
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
System Requirements Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor