The ES-7 provides two channels of DC-coupled CV input to a connected ES-4 or ES-6 module.
When used with an ES-4, the ES-7's inputs are provided on the ES-4's S/PDIF output jack. When used with an ES-6, the ES-7's inputs provide channels 7 & 8 of the ES-6's 8 channel lightpipe output.The front panel is drilled for both Doepfer and Analogue Systems mounting holes (using a 'slot' rather than a single round hole). The power connector is a Doepfer standard 16 way IDC, with -12V furthest from the top of the board.
- Digital I/O: connection from ES-4 or ES-6 module
- Analogue inputs: 2x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Input voltage range: ±10V
- Input impedance: effectively infinite (FET buffer)
- A/D conversion: 24 bit, 103dB SNR typical
Questions on ES-7 CV Input Expander - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Panel width: 4HP
- Depth: 50mm
- +12v: 27mA Current Draw
- -12v: 10mA Current Draw