Mother's Little Helper is an expansion module for the Moog Mother-32. It provides MIDI out signals that allows CV and Gate control of "Bank" and "Patch" by changing the assign output, and allows for the turning on or off of the MIDI controlled sustain function of the Mother's Envelope. Also included is a Sample and Hold section that can be Gate driven by the MIDI clock.
- Assign CV/Gate input with attenuator, can select 16 different assign output settings for the Mother32.
- Bank/Pattern dual CV and Gate input with attenuators. Can select from 8 banks and 8 patterns stored in the Mother32
- Gate toggle input for Sustain setting
- OR’d buttons for all Gate inputs for manual triggering
- 2 Segment LED to show Assign or Bank/Pattern settings
- Decimal indicates value last sent to Mother32 over MIDI
- Aluminum knobs with knurled edge for easy manipulation
Questions on Mother's Little Helper - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: Skiff Friendly
- Current Draw: TBA