The Fusion Delay / Flanger / Vintage Ensemble is a tube delay with tons of character. It uses two BBD chips, one at 1024 and the other 4096 stages for short flange effects and longer delays. The tube is present to provide some overdrive in the delay output and the routed feeback for extra thickness.
A low pass filter is available to smooth out the sound, and when combined with the dry source, creates a "vintage stereo ensemble" type effect, creating a spatial sound from any tone generator.
- 2 BBD chips (1024 and 4096 stages)
- Delay and Flanger effects
- Vintage Ensemble Stereo effect
- Tube overdrive in the delay output and feedback path
- Dry/Wet mixing
- Passive Lowpass filter for extreme subbass sound
Questions on Fusion Delay / Flanger / Vintage Ensemble - 20HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 20HP
- Depth: 35mm
- Current Draw: 35mA12V, 170mA@-12V (Start up power consumes +/-250mA for a few seconds)
- Requires Erica Synths 6VAC PSU