The Erica Synths ‘Eurorack Skiff Case’ is a full aluminum 2x84HP 60mm deep skiff eurorack enclosure with aluminum rails of unique design! The case is developed with superior functionality in mind – they are configurable in less than a minute - add wooden side panels for desktop use, combine two units and have EMS Synthi-like configuration or use rack ears to put the modular in a rack-mount studio system.
This enclosure turns any eurorack system into a piece of art! As standard 60mm deep enclosures come with wooden side panels and two power distribution rails with 13 connector sockets each. Don't forget to order a power supply unit of choice! Few versions are available - universal 110/220V 1.3A switching PSU and contemporary design 2.5A PSU for a dual case.
External Power Supply Required!! The 1.3A Skiff PSU will power one full skiff case. The 2.5A Skiff PSU can power two skiff cases.
Skiff case can be used with modules up to 45mm deep - most of skiff modules available from leading manufacturers will fit there.
- 2x84 HP Eurorack Skiff Case
- Full Aluminum Frame and Rails
- Wooden Sides Available for Desktop Use
- Modular Case Design for Expansion
- Rack Ears Available for Rack Mount Systems
- Two Power Distribution Rails with 13 Connector Sockets each
- Accommodates Modules up to 45mm in Depth
Questions on Case - 6U 84HP SKIFF
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 2x84HP Width
- 60mm Depth (Accommodates modules up to 45mm Depth)
- Dimensions with wooden sides: 461mmx270mmx120mm (case depth is 60mm, but wooden side panels make it under the angle)
- Power Supply of Choice: Universal 110/220V 1.3A switching PSU, Doepfer-like 1.25A PSU (220V version for now) and Contemporary Design 2.5A PSU for a dual case