The Erica Synths ‘Black CV Processor’ is a utility module that is designed to mange CV Signal polarity and amount. It contains two identical parts; the Input of the bottom one is normalized to the output of the top one, and if signal is plugged in the Input of the top part only, it is split in two signals, each of which can be independently altered.
The Erica Synths Black Series features high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired over-voltage. When designing the Black Series, Erica Synths did not economize on the module width, they put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make differences in sound. The Erica Synths Black Series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer!
- CV Processor Module
- Signal Level Control (Top) – 2x boost when turned CW from full attenuation at 12 o’clock, Same but inverted when CCW
- Bicolour LED Indication – Visual Indication of Signal State (Positive or Negative)
- 2X CV Input – DC Couple CV Input for CV Signal to be processed
- 2X CV Output
- Signal Level Control (Bottom) – exact same function as upper control except when bottom CV Input is not used the the Input of the bottom one is normalized to the Output of the top one
Questions on Black CV Processor - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 6 HP Width
- 25mm Depth
- Current Draw: 17mA @ ±12V