The Maag Audio EQ2 500 Series equalizer is a no-compromise single-channel, 2-band unit that works a bit differently than other EQs you've likely used. The EQ2's two bands, Low-Mid and Maag's acclaimed Air Band, are boost-only, and they work in conjunction with the Input Attenuator, which gives you 12.5dB of gain reduction. The EQ2 delivers amazing transparency and high-end presence, and is built with the same high quality components used in all Maag products. If you're looking for an effective end-of-chain shaper/enhancer, you've found it - the Maag Audio EQ2.
Following in the footsteps of its renowned big sibling, the EQ4, the EQ2 sports Maag's acclaimed Air Band, with lets you open up your track with a boost shelf at 2.5kHz, 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, or 40kHz. The LMF (low-mid frequency) band gives you tight or broad bell-curve boost at Sub, 40Hz, 57Hz, 65Hz, 88Hz, 150Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, or 1.4kHz. You achieve your EQ results with vanishingly low amounts of phase shift, while detented controls let you easily recall settings.
- Single-channel, 2-band equalizer
- Boost-only Low-mid band: tight or broad bell-curve boost, 11 selectable frequencies
- Boost-only Air Band: boost shelf, 60 selectable frequencies from 2.5 to 40kHz
- Input Attenuator gives you 12.5dB of gain reduction
- All controls are detented for easy settings recall
Questions on EQ2 2 Band 500 Series EQ
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 500 Series Module