We are proud to bring you the Emperor true analog chorus and pitch vibrato with tap tempo, waveform selection, rotary speaker simulation, true stereo output and more. Starting with the coveted vintage Arion SCH-1 chorus topology, the Emperor's design and engineering expands further into new heights of what real bucket brigade tones (via a 3207 chipset) can offer. The end result allows you to have a host of vintage modulation tones at your disposal with the amenities and modern flair that only we can offer. From vintage Boss VB-2, CE-2, CE-1, as well as the legendary and rare SCH-1, the Emperor lets you explore true analog modulation at it’s best.
- Switchable buffered/true bypass operation.
- Tap Tempo footswitch for easy manipulation of modulation speed.
- Uses the classic 3207 Bucket-Brigade chipset for classic, vibrant chorus tones.
- Choose from three different wave shapes for distinct modulation.
- Expression pedal input for modulation speed.
Questions on Emperor Analog Chorus/Vibrato Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Pedal Type: Chorus/Vibrato
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: Emperor