The Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar is a sophisticated tremolo that offers fine control of all aspects of the effect in a variety of ways. Offering manual speed control, tap tempo, expression pedal control, and more, the Super Pulsar lets you control your tremolo exactly how you want.
With adjustable tremolo waveshape and user-definable rhythmic patterns, tap division, and EXP control of all major parameters, the Super Pulsar is remarkably playable. Additional controls include tremolo phase offset between the left and right channels, and envelope follower for linking tremolo speed to your playing dynamics, and continually variable tremolo waveshapes.
And best of all, the EHX Super Pulsar offers flexible performance for a variety of mono and stereo effects. Super Pulsar is Tremolo how YOU want it.
- Analog mono/stereo tremolo
- Adjustable modulation waveforms incl. sine, triangle, pulse, saw, etc.
- 9 user-definable rhythmic tremolo patterns
- Tremolo rate controllable via rate knob, tap tempo, expression pedal, and built-in envelope follower
- Phase offset for right channel's tremolo for rhythmic panning effects
- Volume boost up to 12dB with DEPTH and minimum
- Store up to 8 presets
- 9VDC power supply included
Questions on Super Pulsar Advanced Tremolo
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 9VDC center negative power supply included
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 5.75 x 2.5 in