The EHX Lester K is a killer rotary speaker emulator in a small pedal format. Electro Harmonix designed the Lester K with keyboardists in mind, though it works just as well with guitar or whatever else you throw at it.
Featuring switchable fast and slow speed response at the press of a footswitch and an overdrive so crisp you'd swear it came from a tube, the Lester K is a lightweight, small, and great-sounding way to get some Leslie into your setup.
- Stereo or mono inputs and outputs
- Tube-style overdrive
- Adjustable fast and slow rates
- Footswitch control of rotor speed and rotor brake
- Buffered bypass
- Includes EHX power supply
Questions on Lester K Rotary Effect
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Includes 9.6DC-200 PSU
- Dimensions: 4 x 4.75 x 2.25 in