The EHX Lester G is a fully-featured rotary speaker emulation pedal. The Lester G was specially designed with guitar players in mind, and should prove worthy of anyone who wants a vintage Leslie-style sound in an elegantly small package.
Lester G features a special compression circuit and controllable tube-style drive section to really make your guitar gel with the rotary effect. Beyond that, all the expected controls are there: fast and slow rotation modes, "acceleration" for ramp time when switching between modes, and even footswitch control over rotor speed and rotor braking.
EHX has made one of the most fully featured Leslie emulations for guitarists - and it will make your head spin.
- Excellent rotary speaker emulator
- Integrated compressor and tube-style drive
- Mono or stereo output
- Adjustable fast / slow modes
- Acceleration rate control
- Footswitch control for rotor speed / rotor brake
- Buffered bypass
- Includes EHX power supply
Questions on Lester G Deluxe Rotary Effect
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Includes 9.6DC-200 PSU
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 5.75 x 2.5 in