Welcome to the Twin Stags Double Tremolo, Dwarfcrafts first foray into modulation. Splitting it's functionality between standalone operation and integration with a modular synthesizer system, the Twin Stags is impressively versatile for a tremolo pedal. On the standalone side the pedal is simple to use; with two triangle core LFOs each equipped with separate controls for rate, shape and depth, there are a ton of modulation possibilities. The rate knob changes the rate of the LFO (which can go all the way up into ring mod territory) while the shape knob morphs the LFO shape from ramp to saw and everything in between, the depth knob controls the depth of the effect.
The Twin Stags features separate CV ins and outs for each LFO for total integration into a modular setup. It also has two expression pedal inputs for independent control of the speed of each LFO, as well as the ability for LFO two to act as a modulation source for LFO one (selectable via the switch labeled "2mod1").
- Two fully featured tremolo circuits, offering trem speeds from “are you sure it’s going?” slow to “ring mod” fast
- The triangle core LFOs can be skewed from ramp to saw, and all points between
- Control voltage in and out via 1/8” jacks for seamless integration with Eurorack synthesizer modules and systems
- The Twin Stags also features two expression pedal inputs, one to control the rate of each LFO
- LFO 2 can be used to modulate the speed of LFO 1
Questions on Twin Stags Double Tremolo
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dual triangle core LFO's
- Separate CV inputs and outputs for each LFO
- Two expression pedal inputs