Introducing Bubblesound's new Dual Looping ADSR. Both envelope generators are clones of the Roland M-140. These are transistor based envelope generators and have a very snappy character. When no external gate inputs are patched to trigger the envelopes, 2 LFOs act as clocks. Both LFOs still function as free-running LFOs, outputting Square and Triangle waveshapes even when the envelopes are receiving external gates. There are three outs per envelope generator: a normal 0-8V output; an inverted output; and a +-5V out for bi-polar CV inputs. The inverted output option is great for stereo effects or 'contrary motion'. In addition to these three, there is also a mix output for all three styles of outputs. With 9 EG outputs and 2 LFOs this is the most full featured envelope generator on the market.
- Dual ADSR
- Gate inputs and inverted gate outputs for each envelope.
- Dual free-running LFOs.
- Unipolar Positive, Unipolar Negative, and Bi-Polar outputs.
- Mix outputs for above voltage types. Nine outputs all together.
- LFO range: 15 seconds per cycle to 300 Hz
- Attack range: 1.5ms to 4 seconds
- Decay range: 4ms to 12 seconds
- Sustain input: 0-10V
- Release: 4ms to 12 seconds
Questions on dlADSR Dual Looping ADSR - 16HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Depth: ~ 1.6 inches ; 40mm; Skiff friendly
- Standard +-12V Eurorack Power