The Mode Machines ‘DT-200 V2’ is a clone of the Roland PG-200 Programmer specially designed for the dual-DCO 6-Voice Roland polyphonic synthesizers such as the JX3P, MKS-30, and GR-700 Synthesizers.
The DT-200 V2 has the same functions as the Roland PG-200.
The Roland PG-200 is 25+ years old, hard to get and not cheap at all. The DT200 has the latest in technology, is easy to use and looks great with any MKS-30 or JX3P.
The DT-200 V2 features high quality switches and potentiometers. The DT-200 V2 uses high quality retro looking switches. On the bottom there are magnetic strips just like the original PG-200.
6-pin DIN cable is also included.
- Mode Machines DT-200 V2 Roland PG-200 Clone
- Specially Designed Programmer for the Dual-DCO 6-Voice Roland Polyphonic Synthesizers: JX3P, MKS-30, and GR-700
- 6-Pin DIN cable included to connect with synthesizer unit
- High Quality Switches and Potentiometers
- Magnetic Strips on Bottom of unit just like the original PG-200
- 100% Clone with all the Same Functions as the Original PG-200
Questions on DT-200 V2 Roland PG-200 Clone
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: Supplied by Main Synthesizer
- Connection: 6-Pin DIN